If you experience pain or mild discomfort in your back, shoulders, legs, or other areas of your body, you may be suffering from a spinal subluxation or misalignment. This spinal condition can progressively decrease your ability to move, function or enjoy the activities you’re accustomed to over time. Recent studies have shown that over 51% of Americans suffer from some form of back pain due to disc compression or spinal alignment issues. At Effective Chiropractic PG County, we offer effective spinal adjustments, physical therapies, and other wellness treatments that can address your pain symptoms, alleviate your spinal compression, and ensure you enjoy your life again. Our team of licensed chiropractors have served Lanham, MD, patients for over a decade and we’ve built a reputation for getting our patients results. Contact us today for more information.
The Benefits of Chiropractic Adjustments
Quality chiropractic care offers many advantages over more traditional prescription drug treatments and invasive surgical procedures. Our spinal adjustments are completely safe and require little to no downtime. Our effective treatments can provide a significant improvement of several symptoms you may be experiencing, and have zero side-effects (unlike prescription medications).
We’ll be happy to consult with you, diagnose your symptoms and give you a clear understanding of how our chiropractic techniques can improve your condition. Our treatments are painless, quick, and effective measures you can take to ensure your health and well-being for years to come.
Other Benefits of Chiropractic Adjustments
- Pregnancy pain mitigation
- Ear infection prevention
- Reduced arthritis and joint pain
- Sciatica and scoliosis relief
- Lower back pain and neck pain relief
- Reduction in migraines and tension headaches
- Improved blood pressure and emotional well-being
- Prevent surgeries and improve mobility
- Insomnia treatment and improved athletic ability and more.
What to Expect During a Chiropractic Adjustment
At Effective Chiropractic PG County, we strive to relieve our patients’ pain symptoms as quickly as possible. When you visit us for your first chiropractic appointment, we’ll get to know your medical history, where your pain symptoms lie, and what activities cause the most discomfort for you. After this initial consultation we’ll:
- Examine your range of movement, pulse, respiration, and reflexes
- Perform an x-ray to spot any musculoskeletal issues
- Diagnose any conditions you feel are related to your pain
- Make spinal adjustments to your neck (cervical area), lower back, and hips for proper alignment
- Provide pain relief and muscle building physical therapies to help promote healing
- Discuss further treatment options with you
Throughout the process, we’ll ensure you feel at ease and comfortable, and we’re happy to accommodate any special request. When you need expert chiropractic adjustments and unmatched patient care, Effective Chiropractic PG County is here for you.
The Right Choice for Your Body
At Effective Chiropractic, we are committed to the comfort and overall health of our patients. We combine decades of medical experience with some of the region’s best equipment to ensure highly effective chiropractic treatment for patients of all ages, with conditions ranging from mild to severe. We’ll strive to provide you with effective solutions for your back pain symptoms.